Chairman of the Board
Prof. Dr. Andreas Buske
Prof. Dr. Andreas Buske was born in 1969 in Neumünster. He is married, a father of 5 children and he has a special soft spot for a 2,857-long river: Regular jogs along the Danube is just one of his sporting hobbies.
- Studied industrial engineering at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Research assistant at the Giessen University
- Doctorate gained in 1998 at the Chair for Industrial Management and Controlling at the Justus-Liebig University Giessen
- Doctoral thesis on the topic of “Organisation und Auftragsabwicklung in Industrieunternehmungen” (Organisation and Order Processing in Industrial Companies)
- Consultancy position within the company Schott AG in Mainz for the segments Organisation Development, Process Optimisation and Value-Based Management
- From 1999 Commercial manager of the then Schott Zwiesel AG, becoming Chief Financial Officer a short time later
- By means of a management buy-out, Dr. Andreas Buske became co-owner of Schott Zwiesel AG and assumed responsibility for the company’s commercial matters.
- Since December 2016, Honorary Professor at the Deggendorf Institute of Technology