Coffee Sundae with Nougat Fudge
Ingredients and preparation
1. Put all the ingredients in a small pan and melt the nougat over a medium heat. Stir occasionally until everything is perfectly combined.
2. Remove from the heat and set aside until ready to use.
3. Put all the ingredients in a tall bowl and beat the mixture with a hand mixer until frothy. After a few minutes you will have a stiff coffee cream.
4. Take the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
5. First put some nougat fudge around the glass, then half of the vanilla ice cream. Now some more fudge, followed by the rest of the ice cream and topped with your Dalgona cream.
6. As the icing on the cake, grate some chocolate onto the coffee cream. Your dessert is ready to enjoy.